It’s time to learn another language! Start speaking Spanish from the very first day and enjoy. For holidays, for work, for love… there are many reasons to learn it and this is the best way of doing it!
Add more information about you (use a * with a space after for bullet points)
I am using a communicative approach of the language, so I focus in all aspects of the language -oral, listening, comprehension, grammar, culture… The aim is to fulfill student needs and make him/her achieve competence in Spanish or Catalan languages!
I am designing the lessons according to student preferences and level. Activities and subjects may vary depending on what student is interested in. I want us to have fun and enjoy whilst learning!
Self-employed Spanish Teacher, Pinner, London
• Ability to combine and deploy a wider range of competences at once.
• Teaching general Spanish up to B2 level focusing mainly on speaking and listening.
• Designing creatively exercises and activities that assist their language acquisition.
• Assessing on the development, progress and attainment of students.
Spanish Teacher, Pret a Parler Languages, London
• Teaching general Spanish and Spanish for Special Purposes at Moët Hennessy and Chiswick Park following a communicative approach of the language.
• Focusing specifically on my student’s needs.
• Teaching both groups and individuals.
• Designing creatively the syllabus as well as the activities for each Unit.
Spanish Teacher Placement, International House, London
• Planning and preparing lessons.
• Teaching, according to their educational needs, the students assigned to me. .
• Assessing students in their learning process.
Computer Literacy Teacher, Barcelona Council & UAB University, Barcelona, Spain
• Introducing students to computer literacy.
• Teaching how to use computers as well as Internet and social networks.
• Dealing with illiterates and with non-Spanish speaking students.
Private Tuition, Barcelona, Spain
• Teaching students aged 6 to 17 any subject required (Spanish, Catalan, English, Maths…) with an extremely patient attitude.
• Ability of simplifying explanations and making subjects understandable was needed as well as creative skills.
Please wait while your files are uploaded